Associate Architect Job in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Associate Architect Job now available in our client's Newcastle studio specialising in Residential projects including large scale, high rise, refurbishment, student accommodation, and town homes with the joint goal to produce low carbon, sustainable buildings.
Our client is looking for a Senior/Associate Architect to join their 100% employee-owned, AJ100 practice with a global impact across all their markets, with over 85 years of history of producing award-winning projects. They currently have over 15 offices worldwide and are looking to expand their Newcastle studio due to the uptake of new projects and sustained growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have an active role in the creation of new business using your own and practices' existing network of clients and providing input presentations and proposals
- Ensure all projects are scheduled to be delivered on time, and within the financial budget.
- Lead the residential team managing the workload of projects allocating resources in line with the project needs, objectives, current timelines, and budgets
- Lead project reviews to analyse performance, profitability, and risks
- Participate in project meetings, collaborate with project managers and stakeholders deliver presentations, and provide requested information.
Operation of the Studio
- Develop annual operating strategy and review progress and update monthly ensuring any modifications are made and plans in place to suit changes in conditions
- Provide mentorship to staff, and provide HR duties for the studio complying with company policies and procedures such as annual reviews, salary and bonus and progression plans for staff including promotion recommendations where appropriate
- Encouraging efficiency, productivity, and innovation to team leading by example team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience managing teams desirably multidisciplinary teams
- 10 years post part III, qualified ARB Architect
- Previous experience producing new business and active client networks that would be able to support the growth of the studio
- Revit and AutoCAD proficient
- Previous experience conducting stakeholders' meetings providing presentations and providing any relevant and requested information
- Previous experience working on Residential, PBSA, Education, and High-rise.
What you get back
- £48,000 - £60,000
- Hybrid working potential, to be agreed
- Subsidised private medical care
- Employee assistance program
- Pension scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14211)#LI-DP1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd