Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is a successful and thriving practice based in Leicestershire who work across a variety of exciting sectors. Some of their most recent project work covers the Retail, Heritage, Conservation, Commercial and Master Planning sectors and they are Vectorworks users.
I'm looking to speak with candidates who have post qualification experience, whether that be a couple of years through to substantial post qualification experience.
On offer is the chance to work in a dynamic team with opportunities to earn a competitive salary and appealing benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist
- Vectorworks experience would be highly preferential, but training can be provided.
- Several years UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician/ Technologist.
- A sound knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- A full driving license would be preferred and access to a car.
- Be IT literate and be experienced in Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Boast excellent technical abilities.
- Assist and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Be working on key sectors as listed above.
- Have the ability to produce detailed architectural drawings.
- Complete projects to a high-end standard whilst meeting the project deadlines.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!