Alice Poole Architects have an immediate requirement for an Architect / Experienced Part II / CAD Technician to join its small friendly practice in Bedford Park, Chiswick, West London W4.
Alice Poole Architects are a small award winning practice situated in the Bedford Park Conservation Area, specialising in the restoration and refurbishment of Period and Listed Buildings within the residential sector. Applicants for the role must have experience in traditional construction and be able to carry out detailed construction drawings. Applicants will be required to learn day to day operations quickly in a small but extremely busy practice.
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Experience working with period buildings and traditional forms of construction
- A supportive and friendly environment Part-time work
The ideal applicant must demonstrate:
- Experience of working on period properties using traditional construction details
- Experience of working with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous detailing experience and a strong knowledge of construction
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good telephone skills
- Clarity and confidence in communication both in person and through drawings
- Relevant work permits and should already be living in London at the time of application
Applications, including a Covering Letter, CV and Portfolio (max 10 pages) should be submitted via the ‘apply for job’ button or sent to email@example.com
Alice Poole Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.