Project Architect Job in Chorley, Lancashire
We now have a Project Architect job currently available to join an established and growing practice. This role would offer the option for Hybrid working of 3 days a week from home and 2 days in the office.
The practice is made up of just under 100 people who are based in their office in Chorley. Due to continued success and several new healthcare projects are now seeking a Project Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading projects and managing project teams
- Managing and liaising with clients answering any queries that may come up
- Reporting to Directors and senior leadership teams
- Lead projects from concept to completion
- Create detailed technical packages using Revit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading project
- Ability to manage teams
- Previous Healthcare experience is desirable but not essential
- Bim/ Revit proficient
- 3-5 years PQE minimum
- ARB registered
- Experience working across all RIBA stages.
What you get back
- Up to £50,000
- Only 2 days required in office
- Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Chorley, Lancashire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14106) #LI-DP1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd