Part II Architectural Assistant job in Camden, London
A Part II Architectural job is now available. We are seeking Part II Architectural Assistants or Recently Qualified Architects with Revit to work on residential and luxury hospitality projects in the UK and internationally.
Established in 2008, this multi-disciplinary practice has a vibrant team of architectural and interior design staff. They are a medium-sized practice predominantly specialising in residential and commercial sectors, working both on refurbishment and new build projects, for a selection of private clients in the UK and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the rest of the team on a variety of RIBA stages, from concept designs to technical stages
- Working on a variety of projects in the high-end residential, commercial and luxury hospitality sectors
- Using Revit and AutoCAD to a high standard daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient in Revit, with knowledge of AutoCAD
- RIBA Part II qualified or Recently Qualified Architect
- Experience in either high-end residential, commercial, or hospitality
- Professional working experience within the UK and a solid knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong flair for design
- Excellent technical and construction knowledge is essential
- Experience attending site meetings and assessing services and requirements of new sites would be highly beneficial
- Confident liaising with all contractors and subcontractors
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday entitlement which increases by 1 day per year of service
- Pension scheme
- Company trips to international locations
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Camden, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14199) #LI-AT1