Salary: £34-40,000 Dependant on experience
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Our client is a chartered practice who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect join their team based in Crawley, on a permanent basis. You will be joining an established team of experienced staff where you will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects inclusive of the Education, Retail, Hotels and Ecclesiastical sectors.
The ideal candidate will have a couple of years post Part 3 experience and ideally, be proficient in both AutoCAD and Revit. As part of this role, you should boast design flare and strong technical abilities.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits such as hybrid working.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered with at least a couple of years post Part 3.
- Experienced job runner, demonstrated in your supporting portfolio.
- Be design focused and have strong technical skills.
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team.
- Attend site meetings and delegate workloads.
- Substantial UK based experience including your Part 1 and 2 industry exposure.
- Able to complete work within given time frames to a high standard.
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous work experience in AutoCAD and Revit would be high advantageous.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!