Associate Architect Job in Chelsea, London
Associate Architect job now available with a practice with an enviable portfolio of prestigious projects, you'll be working for one of the most well-established, high-end residential-focused practices in London!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Architect to join an established Architecture and Design consultancy based in the beautiful Chelsea Harbour. With a prestigious client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties not only in England, but also in Europe, America, and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Associate Director on project progress
- Running large-scale scale high-end residential projects throughout various RIBA stages with your own team
- Help manage and mentor more junior team members
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Demonstrate flexibility between projects
- Ensuring work is produced and delivered to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience post Part-III
- A minimum of 3 years' UK experience working in professional practice
- Proven experience working on large scale high-end residential projects + grade listed buildings (ideally within prime London locations Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Belgravia and Marylebone with a value of up to £30million)
- Experience working on high-profile, newly built residences, would also be hugely beneficial
- A fantastic understanding of planning and building control regulations and applications
- Able to confidently work through RIBA stages 0-7
- Strong job running ability
- Have client-facing experience
- Basement experience is highly desirable
- Contract administration skills
- Strong technical detailing, architectural and structural construction drawing ability
- Proven experience with a thorough understanding of construction, and site management
- Fluent use of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What you get back
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Workplace pension
- Office hours 9am to 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14198) #LI-CL1