Architectural Technologist Job in Altrincham, Cheshire
My client now has an Architectural Technologist job available in their Altrincham studio, supporting a range of diverse projects from mixed-use, commercial, and residential projects across the UK. They currently have around 70 employees across their 2 office locations and are going through a consistent growth period.
They are an established practice operating for over 40 years and have previously featured in the AJ100 rankings, they have a very competitive benefits package from enhanced maternity and paternity pay to free fitness classes within the studio!
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and contribute to the planning and design processes for various projects in the commercial, education, healthcare, leisure, and care sectors
- Ensure works meet quality standards, building regulations, and budget requirements
- Perform site visits when needed and answer queries as they come up
- Using AutoCAD and Revit daily to produce technical packages
- Reporting to seniors and directors with project and team updates.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in large-scale residential, housing developments, commercial, education and/or healthcare projects
- Proven experience working collaboratively within a team
- Excellent skills in architectural software, particularly Revit and AutoCAD
- Previous experience taking the lead on projects
- CIAT registered
- 3-5 years of UK experience.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- WFH Friday and 1pm finish
- Birthdays off + 31 days holidays including bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity + paternity plan
- PT sessions at the office offering yoga/stretch classes each month.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Altrincham, Cheshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14195)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd