Visualisation Technician Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire
This award-winning landscape consultancy, has a Visualisation Technician job in their Oxford office, to work on the production of visuals to support their planning and landscape projects. This employee-owned company is passionate about the well-being of its staff and offers a range of benefits, including hybrid and flexible working options.
This established yet growing landscape consultancy, who has 40 years of expertise and know how to deliver high-quality design and placemaking. With eight offices across the UK, each with its own personality; and made up of an established team of Urban Designers, Landscape Architects, Planners, and Architects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate excellent 3D modelling skills using software applications such as 3ds Max (including V-Ray) and Revit
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools for document production, creating visually appealing and informative documents to accompany 3D visualizations
- Ensure that documentation aligns with project specifications and effectively communicates design concepts
- Working on nationally significant transport infrastructure and renewable energy to new settlements and urban regeneration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent proficiency in 3D modelling using software such as 3ds Max (including V-Ray) and Revit
- Strong skills in various 2D and 3D modelling applications, including Photoshop
- Ability to create visualizations for different types of development projects, ranging from site-verified mass modelling to photorealistic rendering
- Experience with AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, and ArcGIS Pro is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating effectively within a team, incorporating feedback and working in a multidisciplinary environment.
What you get back
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 29 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Flexible approach to working, with around 20 percent of staff working on flexi-hours
- Agile working with home working days
- Support with professional study, including offering sabbaticals
- Generous paternity, maternity, and parental leave packages
- The practice is now fully employee-owned giving all employees input into the business
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Season ticket loans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Visualisation Technician Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 14189