Senior Associate Architect Job in Central London
A Senior Associate Architect job is now available to join a design studio in Central London.
This company of around 25 are a diverse group of Architects, Urban and Interior Designers working on an international portfolio of projects. They are looking for a Senior Associate with excellent client skills and an ability to win new business for the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively seek and win new business opportunities across multiple sectors
- Manage, oversee and lead project teams including process, systems and IT infrastructure
- Manage relationships with clients and teams
- Report to Directors on personal and projects as required
- Liaise with clients and consultant for presentations, project management and new bids
- Use creative leadership, technical knowledge and design ideas to inspire your teams
- Collaborate with the Directors to identify and facilitate new hires
- Travel across UK and internationally as reasonably required for projects
- Participate in marketing and social media to further the brand outreach
- Support and/or lead CPDs in conjunction with senior leadership team
- Prepare fee proposals, feasibility reports and design proposals
- Manage project finances, billing and invoicing with support of the Operations Director
- Develop the company's network of consultants and clients alongside the senior leadership team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience post part 3
- ARB registration is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years' experience working in practice
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstratable experience winning new business
- Knowledge of the UK and some international architecture and construction markets is essential
- Prior experience managing teams and projects
- Solid experience on large scale projects, multi sector and tower experience is preferable
- Previous experience and strength in practice management processes
- Excellent leadership skills and willingness to mentor
- Strong network with enthusiasm to engage with clients and the wider industry
- Excellent technical and design knowledge with experience across all project stages
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary £65,000 - £85,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working, by arrangement
- Health insurance, including for family members
- Critical illness cover
- Salary protection cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Associate Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14190)