My client, a leading architectural firm specialising in large-scale residential and commercial projects are looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team. With a strong commitment to innovative design, sustainability, and client satisfaction, they have a rich history of delivering exceptional architectural solutions.
As a Architectural Assistant, you will play a key role in the development and delivery of large-scale projects, currently focusing on stages 4 and 5. You will collaborate closely with their talented team of architects and designers to create exceptional designs that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate on architectural projects from concept to completion, with a focus on stages 4 and 5.
- Assist the team to develop and refine design concepts.
- Produce high-quality architectural drawings and documentation using Revit.
- Ensure compliance with UK building regulations and standards.
- Work closely with clients, contractors, and consultants as needed.
- Part 2 qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience in residential and/or commercial projects.
- Strong proficiency in Revit software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- UK work experience is a must.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Enhanced pension plan.
- Enhanced annual leave package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
How to Apply:
If you are a highly motivated and talented Part 2 with a passion for architectural excellence and a strong Revit background, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the next step in your Architectural career.
Note: Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
*Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect an architectural professional to take to gain the level of experience required inan appropriate context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.