Senior Architectural Technician Job in Haslemere, Surrey
Our client is an independent architectural practice who have a Senior Architectural Technician job available. The role would involve working as part of the senior team running projects and offering technical support to other team members. This role would suit an experienced project runner who is seeking a role with project responsibility, a good remuneration package, and a friendly team.
Based in Surrey, my client is a small but dynamic practice of 6 with a creative team of professionals, that provides a range of design and construction services in areas throughout Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex, and London.
Project values range from £500,000 to £5millon in value and include residential, commercial and education sectors.
Due to current growth, they are looking for a project-running Senior Architectural Technician to join the team. If you are looking for a role that offers work-life balance, interesting projects, and a friendly atmosphere then get in touch.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the running of projects
- Working on the production of technical drawing packages
- Speaking directly with clients
- Taking personal ownership of projects and being the point of contact for the project
- Working on projects mainly from stage 4 onwards
- Liaising with other team members, contractors, and third parties on a regular basis
- Producing accurate detailed information
- Attending site.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years' professional experience in the relevant sectors
- Ability to work independently
- MCIAT accreditation is highly desirable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- A technical test will be part of the interview process
- Experience of running projects and experience of onsite delivery
- Ability to deal with design issues finding innovative solutions
- Love of architecture and keen to embrace new techniques and technologies
- A background working in residential or education would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues,
- Be within 45 minutes of commute of the business.
What you get back
- Salary of £50,000 - £59,000
- Option for home working on a Friday
- friendly studio culture
- 25 days plus bank holidays - with an additional day allocated every 2 years
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing CPDs
- Free parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Haslmere, Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 000000)#LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd