Architect Job in Putney, London
Architect job available in Putney, London! An opportunity for an Architect or Architectural Designer to join a growing high-end residential practice!
Established in 2019, our client is looking for an Architect or Architectural Designer to join them in a crucial part of their development, this will give you the opportunity to learn and grow with them as they grow in staff numbers. The practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion on high-end residential and hospitality projects throughout London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on high-end residential and hospitality projects throughout London's most prime locations from inception through to completion
- Using AutoCAD as your daily software
- Meeting with clients
- Attending site.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in the high-end residential, refurbishments, or hospitality sector in the UK
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technologist, Technician, or Architect
- Must have some experience and knowledge of high-end interiors
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Salary reviews.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Putney, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14172) #LI-CL1