McDonald Architects is seeking a talented and motivated Part II assistant to join its team in London.
Based in Finsbury Park, we are a design-led practice that is technically very strong. We have a prestigious client base and an incredible portfolio of high-quality projects, the majority of which get to site. We are looking for candidates with an interest in design, detail and the process of creating great architecture.
- Opportunities to develop professionally through experience of a variety of different project types, scale and work stages
- Working both as part of a team and individually
- Support with continued professional development
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Company pension scheme
Requirements – Part II Assistant:
- RIBA Part II qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year UK work experience
- Positive and proactive approach
- Strong design and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good organisational, communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations and the planning process advantageous
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, experience with Revit and SketchUp advantageous
Please send your CV and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position via the apply for job button below.
Strictly no agencies please.