Architect Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire
We are currently working with an AJ100 architectural practice, that has an Architect job now available. The practice is passionate about the professional and personal development of its staff. This role would see you working on a range of project sectors.
This multi-award-winning architectural practice works across 6 design studios in the UK. Working across all areas of architectural design, with particular experience and a growing portfolio in large-scale, complex projects in the science & research, healthcare, masterplanning, residential, community, leisure, and workplace sectors.
The Oxford office is made up of 8 members of staff with plans for further growth and due to a number of new projects they are now seeking an Architect to join its team in the Oxfordshire office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages with a focus on 1-4
- Taking a lead on projects
- Working directly with clients
- Support junior members of the team
- Use Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect
- Possess a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
- Ability to take a lead in the running of a projects
- Experience in stage 1 - 4
- Experience in retrofit, laboratory, master planning and sustainability-based projects would be beneficial
- Strong design and technical skills
- Experience in using Revit is essential for the role
- Enthusiasm for the design process.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £37,000
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid Working after probation
- Payment of RIBA membership
- Ongoing personal and professional development schemes
- Team social events
- Free Parking
- Discounts on public transport
- The office is located in on a busy and vibrant business and technology park and offers a selection of facilities such as shops, a post office, a nursery, and a gym.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13931)#LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid