Associate Director Job in Milnrow, Rochdale
Associate Director job In Rochdale, the successful candidate will join a growing practice with 2 offices currently. Due to a strong pipeline of projects and growth, they are looking to grow their secondary office to support this.
They work in all sectors of the construction industry from small projects to multi-faceted large-scale commercial commissions. You will directly oversee a small team of staff and will manage the design and construction of projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Distribution of work and management of technical staff both in-house and externally
- Oversee a team of junior staff members and provide a level of mentoring to them
- Daily use of AutoCAD and Revit
- Winning new projects and providing business development for the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail and technical ability
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of NBS specifications and JCT contracts
- Ability to work and manage a dynamic team
- Minimum of 7+ years UK experience
- Willing to go above and beyond for clients.
What you get back
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Director Job in Milnrow, Rochdale - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14142) #LI-DP1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd