Project Architect Job in Nottinghamshire
Project Architect Job Joining an award-winning practice with a current headcount of 70+ currently working on a £50 million Student accommodation project that has just been taken to site.
The successful candidate would join a fast-growing practice to take the lead on projects and teams. My client understands this position to be an opportunity for the candidate to grow with the practice and develop into a senior leadership role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take the lead on projects and manage project teams
- Create detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects using Revit and AutoCAD
- Liaise with clients and answer queries as they come up
- Reporting to Directors and Senior team
- Lead projects from concept and planning through to completion and delivery
- Manage and take responsibility for a small team.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 7 years post qualification working in the UK
- Be registered with the Architect's Registration Board
- Previous large-scale residential, Commercial, and/or retail experience.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages including project running team leading and previous client-facing experience
- Previous delivery experience of projects.
What you get back
- £38,000 - £50,000
- 20 days holiday + 3 days at Christmas
- Hybrid working with home working days
- Long-term career development
- Statutory pension
- Death in service
- Professional memberships are paid.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Nottinghamshire- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14055) #LI-DP1 #LI-Hybrid