Architect Job in Central London
An Architect job is now available, in Central London. You would be joining an AJ100 architecture practice, with a great reputation and extensive benefits. Full time position to start ASAP!
This client is an award-winning studio of London Architects, Interior Designers and Master Planners who work on a variety of projects. They are looking for an Architect to support with projects through various stages .
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and develop drawings and models
- Prepare technical packages to high standard
- Work through technical stages, with involvement in other RIBA stages as required
- Work with clients and develop relationships
- Report on progress of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years' experience post part III qualification
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and general planning policy
- Experience on retrofit, workplace, residential and/or retail projects
- Excellent technical skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent knowledge of Revit or intermediate knowledge with passion to develop this
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Christmas closure
- 1 day working from home per week
- Team CPDs
- Training and development support
- Regular socials and outings
- Cycle to work scheme
- Plus, additional benefits to be revealed at offer stage.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14159)