Associate Architect Job in Bermondsey, London
Associate Architect job available with an AJ100 practice in London! You will be joining a dedicated team to work on conservation and heritage schemes throughout all RIBA stages. This role offers a range of benefits and hybrid working!
Our client was founded in the 1940s and has grown to over 280 people across 11 UK offices and has won awards for Architect Employer of the Year! During this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers, and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best-loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, master planning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential, and many more.
This position is for an Associate Architect with conservation experience, you will ideally be working towards or already have a Conservation Accreditation.
Role & Responsibilities
- To join a dedicated team to work on and deliver heritage and conservation schemes across all RIBA stages in London
- Manage and guide your own team throughout projects
- Work within a team and support Senior Associates on each project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- AABC accredited or already/willing to work towards it
- Excellent design, technical and conservation skills and experience
- Experience in delivering projects throughout all project stages
- Have a strong understanding of the UK building and planning regulations
- Proven experience across all RIBA stages
- Experience in business development, work winning and bidding
- Project management and project running experience
- AutoCAD skills are essential, and Revit and NBS is very desirable
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £50,000 - £65,000
- 2 days working from home per week
- Flexible working hours
- Growth within the practice, including training and development
- City centre office
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional healthcare cashback
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Bermondsey, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14133) #LI-CL1 #LI-Hybrid