Senior Architectural Technologist Job in South London
Senior Architectural Technologist job available in South London! This role offers fantastic development and growth opportunities to individuals with a passion for projects within the conservation sector! This practice supports a very healthy work-life balance and offers great benefits to all employees!
A RIBA award-winning practice with an outstanding reputation for building conservation and high-quality new design projects within the historic environment. Our client's portfolio of projects ranges from conservation, historical buildings, places of worship, cultural buildings, high-end residential, regeneration, and masterplanning.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will manage the technical aspects of both new and existing projects with the architectural team
- You will be working alongside the practices Associate Architectural Technologist
- To work on a variety of project types in London and across the UK, these will include but are not limited to restoration, repairs, refurbishments, new builds, and more
- Mentor and train members of the team
- Client-facing responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or conservation projects
- Must be a Chartered Architectural Technologist or working your way toward this
- Must have strong experience in high-end residential, or listed buildings
- Strong experience in running projects from inception through to completion with a small team
- A minimum of 5 years of construction project detailing experience in the UK
- Experience with NBS is desirable but not essential
- Contract administration experience would also be beneficial but not essential
- AutoCAD and NBS are essential.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 35-hour working week, office hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic work-life balance and friendly team
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Hybrid working, 2 days per week required in the office
- Employee benefit scheme, including discounts, mental health wellbeing support, and more.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technologist Job in South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13831) #LI-CL1 #LI-Hybrid