Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,100 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.
To support our continuous growth and expansion in Asia, Aedas is now seeking a high calibre candidate for the following position in Hong Kong or Singapore:
Senior Associate / Associate Director
- Minimum of 15 to 20 years relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management;
- Registered Architect in HK, UK or equivalent;
- Excellent design skills in a broad range of building sectors;
- Experience in leading teams creating world class design solutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Able to start immediately is an advantage;
- This position could be located in Hong Kong or Singapore.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current and expected salary, and availability to email@example.com.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)