BDP is seeking a seeking a range of candidates to develop to join its expanding in house visualisation team.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about design and can demonstrate the ability to consistently create high quality visualisations, animations, and VR experiences.
You will be a part of our visualisation team and will contribute towards its continued development within the practice by assisting in stunning visual and immersive experiences, including involvement in world famous heritage projects.
Working with multiple architectural teams you will be involved in all stages of the design process from initial concepts to final designs, using Realtime technology.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative with a superb eye for composition and a wide range of 3D skills and techniques that will enable to them implement their vision into Unreal Engine. In return the candidate will be given a rare opportunity to develop with highly unique and cutting-edge projects utilising the latest technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contributing to developing studio working practices, improving team pipelines and artists' workflows
- Produce excellent photo-realistic visualisations, animations and VR experiences for workplace, heritage, and large-scale/complex building types.
- Help drive our Immersive technology from Concept design to Final Production
- Suggest and create tools in Unreal Engine to build a more efficient pipeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge in Unreal, desirable to have knowledge in 3DS Max, Blender and Adobe Creative suite
Knowledge within UE5 required:
- Hands-on with producing original content with an eye for lighting, colour, composition and detail.
- 3D Modeller, Material/Texture Designer, Scripting & Blueprints
- Experience with other 3D tools i.e. Blender or 3DS MAX for import and modelling,
- Good experience in the production of 3D images, including sketch/conceptual imagery as well as producing realistic CGI
- Able to create stills, animations and VR experiences
- Able to present an extensive portfolio of visual work, displaying photo-realistic designs
- Excellent communication and a high standard of written and verbal communication
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check including: Identity, Right to Work; 3 years UK Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
We are architects, engineers, designers and urbanists.
We design at every scale and at every stage in the process of placemaking, from visioning to briefing, design, delivery and operation. The places we create are distinct; social, natural, useful and beautiful - a reflection of humanity.
The practice has grown over 1,200 people operating from a collaborative network of city studios, all creative hubs connected to the cities and regions they serve.
We offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development and will provide support to committed individuals to help achieve this.
As well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance and employee profit shares, we contribute towards professional subscriptions and provide a great working and social environment.
Please click on the apply button below. You will then need to complete the online application and send a collated document including a concise motivation letter, a CV, and portfolio of your work.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations.
BDP is an equal opportunities employer
No agencies or third party applications please