Architectural Technician (Part Time 3-4 Days Initially)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered practice based in the seaside town of Christchurch, on an exciting new appointment of an Architectural Technician. My client currently works across a diverse range of sectors with some of their recent work including Residential and Commercial projects.
You will be joining a friendly and close-knit team and will have the opportunity to be involved across a range of architectural stages. My client is initially looking for someone to join on a part time basis (3-4 days per week), with a view to go full time.
As the client are Vectorworks users, this software experience would be highly desirable.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician:
- A Batchelors in Architectural Design or Technology
- Post qualification experience in a UK practice is essential.
- Good design skills and strong technical capabilities.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- The ability to work well as a team and also individually.
- Partake in the running of projects and support the Principal Architect.
- Liaise with clients and the design teams.
- Produce work to a high standard, in the given time frames.
To apply, please send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call KAZ on 01792365003. I look forward to hearing from you soon!