Junior Architectural Technician
Salary: £22-26,000 Dependant on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a leading and award-winning architectural consultancy based in Preston, who offer services to Architectural, Urban Design and Building Surveying professionals. My client primarily service the Residential sector, but also work across the Retirement Living, Community, Education, Industrial, Education and Heritage sectors too.
The ideal candidate will have a recent Architectural Technology degree and ideally, post qualification experience working as a Junior/ Graduate Architectural Technician.
Revit and AutoCAD skills are essential.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architectural Technician:
- Relevant Architectural Technology degree or relevant HNC/ HND.
- Good Revit and AutoCAD skills would be preferred.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Team player but also able to work to your own initiative.
- Strong technical skills demonstrated throughout your portfolio.
- Previous exposure to the Residential sector would be essential (if worked in practice).
- Work under the senior members of the team on all technical stages of projects.
- Issue drawings, assist measured surveys, assist in preparing planning and building regulation drawings.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!