Senior Architectural Technician
Salary: £35-38,000 Dependant on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a leading and award-winning architectural consultancy based in Preston, who offer services to Architectural, Urban Design and Building Surveying professionals. My client primarily service the Residential sector, but also work across the Retirement Living, Community, Education, Industrial, Education and Heritage sectors too.
The successful candidate will provide professional support and delivery to the technical team and work well under time pressure and budgets. You should boast strong communication skills and have good technical capabilities, shown throughout your portfolio.
Revit and AutoCAD skills are essential.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architectural Technician:
- Already working at a Senior level in a technical team.
- Relevant Architectural Technology degree or relevant HNC/ HND.
- Good Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Able to complete work to a high standard within given time frames.
- Boast strong technical and detailing skills.
- Previous exposure to the Residential sector would be essential.
- Support the Directors in the management of the practice and oversee your team.
- Mentor and train the more junior members.
- Run jobs across all relevant RIBA stages.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!