Richard Parr Associates is seeking a Project Architect to join its team in either London or Gloucestershire, UK.
At Richard Parr Associates (RPA), we work with design-led and knowledgeable clients on exciting and exquisite private residential and hospitality projects within the UK.
Our live projects include a number of new build residential projects in the country, Paragraph 80 houses as well as restoring and reimagining farmsteads and country estates.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- at least three years of professional experience, post-Part 3
- a desire to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
- sector-relevant UK experience
- proficiency in AutoCAD is beneficial
- capability of managing complex building projects, from initial concept to final construction
- comprehensive understanding of building design and construction methods
- strong design ethos and a passion for creating innovative solutions
- excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- an enthusiastic, friendly and proactive attitude
- willingness to partake in and contribute to our vibrant studio culture
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- competitive salary – negotiable depending upon experience
- annual bonus – up to five per cent based on company profit
- enhanced family leave
- private medical insurance and employee referral bonus
- regular team experiences and events
No agencies please.