Senior Architectural Technician Job in Slough, Berkshire
We are currently working with an independent architectural practice, that now has a Senior Architectural Technician job available. Working exclusively on care and retirement living projects, our client is seeking a Senior Architectural Technician to take a lead role in the technical project team.
Established for over 50 years, this award-winning architectural practice has developed a reputation for delivering client-focused projects in the retirement living and care sector.
Due to this track record and strong client relationships, they are recruiting a Senior Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing a small project team across technical stages
- Develop detailed designs and project briefs
- Take a lead role in the running of projects
- Work directly with clients
- Attend the site regularly
- Running of and coordination of design teams
- Assist in the recruitment and development of junior team members
- Assessing sites and preparing feasibility proposal
- Production of design proposals planning applications and presenting to clients
- Production of detailed design packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- Experience in project delivery and client liaison
- Ability to use AutoCAD/Revit
- Experience in care or retirement living projects would be highly beneficial
- Team management experience
- Strong knowledge of building and CDM regulations
- NBS specification manager experience is preferred
- Experience in using AutoCAD and Revit is essential for the role.
- Due to site locations, you will need a valid UK driving licence.
What you get back
- Salary up to £ 44,000 depending on experience
- 23 Days annual leave
- Hybrid working of 2 days a week after probation
- Free parking on site
- Christmas and Summer team events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Architect Job in Slough, Berkshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 14126) #LI-Hybrid #