Stimulating to work for and engaging to work with!
Metropolitan Workshop Architects are seeking a BIM Manager for our friendly, award winning practice where we believe the exciting work we do, and the interesting clients we work with, reflects the collective talent of our team.
BIM Manager (London & Dublin Studios)
We are currently welcoming applications from talented BIM Managers with experience in the residential sector to help us to continue to grow our BIM experience and foster and develop workflows, content and skills across our team. We are open to applications to our London and Dublin Studios. The role will be primarily studio-based with some hybrid working possible in the future, subject to agreement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate some or all of the following:
- SIM-related qualification (BRE or post-graduate)Architectural background. Volume residential experience is preferred.
- BIM Level 2 project experience and familiarity with supporting documentation
- Excellent Revit skills including multi-model coordination, content creation (families), model auditing.
- Clash detection experience - NavisWorks is preferred.
- Familiarity with other Autodesk AEC apps - Formit, AutoCAD, Dynamo, etc.
- Confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team and contractor collaboration expertise.
- Self-motivation - ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Metropolitan Workshop is an equal opportunities employer who recognises the importance of diversity both within our team and the wider industry. We aim to create an inclusive workplace for all that reflects the communities we serve.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those applicants who have been shortlisted for interview. If you do not hear from us, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We appreciate you taking the time to apply and wish you the best of luck with your application.
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of work in PDF format
to firstname.lastname@example.org or recruitment email@example.com. If interviewing, candidates will be asked to showcase/present material and to navigate sample models or content onscreen.
#MetropolitanWorkshop #Bl Manager