Salary: £40-50,000+ Dependant on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in their new appointment of a Senior Architect for their Healthcare team. With this role you will be joining a Chartered practice who are known for their design excellence across a variety of projects predominantly focussing across the Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Community sectors. You will be joining a growing team of talented professionals that range from Directors, Associates, Chartered Architects, Assistants and Technicians.
Virtual reality is at the heart of the business, and they pride themselves of being leaders in this technology. Substantial experience across the Healthcare sector would also be essential, alongside Revit in order to succeed and be considered.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- Senior Architect with substantial UK based experience.
- Excellent Revit skills would be essential to succeed.
- You will be joining the Healthcare team, so relevant project experience is non-negotiable.
- Experienced job runner, leading relevant sector projects.
- Work alongside the Director across all RIBA stages.
- Support and mentor the more junior members of team.
- Ensure deadlines are being met to a high standard of work.
- This will be a client facing role, so you should have strong communication skills.
- A strong desire to work in the Healthcare sector.
- Living locally to Liverpool or within a commutable distance.
- Eagerness to come into a company at a Senior level with the intention to grow and develop the team and practice.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 078026068456 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon.