Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a well-established and RIBA chartered practice based in Derby, on 3 new appointments for their team. My client offers services to Architectural, Principal Designer and Project Management professionals and work across the Hotel, Hospitality, Healthcare, Pubic and Science sectors. They are a medium sized team and are Revit and AutoCAD users.
The ideal candidate will have substantial post qualification experience with several years working at a Senior level. As part of this role there will be a view that you work towards Associate level.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career progression.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- ARB registered with substantial post Part 3 experience.
- Relevant project experience to those listed above.
- Confident in a client facing role as you will be responsible for leading meetings at times.
- The ability to multi-task and hit deadlines within the given time frames.
- Support and mentor your design team across all RIBA stages.
- Boast strong design and technical capabilities.
- Substantial experience running jobs from inception through to completion.
- Ideally you will have strong Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Work alongside your Directors and support in the general day to day running of the practice.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!