Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary: £38-42,000 Dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be supporting an award-winning Manchester based practice who have been established since 2007, and work on projects up to £200m. My client works on everything from one off house, large residential developments through to mixed use masterplans.
My client is now looking to expand their team and bring on an experienced Architectural Technician/ Technologist with at least several years post qualification experience, working on large scale residential projects. The team use Vectorworks, so previous experience would be highly desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience and Duties for the role of Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Substantial years post qualification experience.
- A degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is preferred, but training is provided.
- Excellent understand the UK Building regulations and planning policies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Produce working drawings, construction packages and technical detailing.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Attend site meetings and be confident when client facing.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!