Salary: £35-45,000 Dependant on experience
**Opportunities for Senior Architectural Technicians also**
About the company and role:
I am looking to speak with ambitious and self-motivated Architets, to join one of the UKs leading disability specialist architectural practices in Leicester. My client operates across 3 offices and work nationally on Residential projects, rental property adaptation and new builds. Their projects range from £30,000 up to £1.5 million pound projects- the company pride themselves on each project being bespoke.
The ideal candidate will have several years post qualification experience and it would be highly preferred to have relevant project experience. AutoCAD skills would be essential.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a company that really contributes towards bettering someone's life.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3 experience.
- Relevant project experience or a keenness to work in this sector.
- Excellent eye for detail and good technical detailing skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and NBD Specification knowledge.
- Able to work in a high-pressured environment whilst still hitting deadlines.
- Confident working both as part of a team and individually.
- Communicate with all members of your design team as well as contractors/ clients.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!