Project Architect Job in Hampstead, London
A Project Architect job is now available working on private residential projects with a RIBA chartered practice in Hampstead, London. This position is available to start ASAP!
Our client is looking for an established Part III Architect to manage high-end residential projects at their RIBA chartered practice in Hampstead, North London.
With over 13 years of experience, this client specialises in the high-quality design of residential projects. Joining their team of 9, they are looking for someone with great energy to lead and drive projects through all RIBA stages.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage high-end residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Report to the Managing Director as required on project process
- Guide junior members of the team where appropriate
- Prepare feasibility studies, concept design, planning applications, etc
- Attend client meetings and site
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent AutoCAD skills are essential
- Revit skills are advantageous
- 5 years' experience leading high end residential projects in London
- ARB registration & RIBA membership
- Previous experience managing projects across all RIBA stages
- Listed building experience beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of UK planning policy
- Confidence with client management and pro-active approach to communication
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000
- Socials - Christmas and summer parties, etc
- Regular CPD's
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year (up to 25 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Hampstead, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref:14154) #LI-AT1