Architect Job in Central London
An award-winning practice is looking for an Architect to join them working on large scale residential projects. This role will be focusing on the project delivery stages.
This practice and their talented team of around 25 have a substantial portfolio across a range of sectors. Due to growth, they are offering a permanent position in their studio to join the team working on large scale residential schemes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and develop drawings and models using Revit
- Prepare technical packages to high standard
- Work through delivery stages, with involvement in other RIBA stages as required
- Work with clients and develop relationships
- Attend site as required
- Report on progress of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years' experience post part III qualification
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and general planning policy
- Demonstratable ability to lead delivery of projects
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary open depending on experience
- Regular CPDs
- Team socials
- Hybrid working, by arrangement (dependent on projects).
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14146)