Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Location: West Oxfordshire
Salary: £26,500-29,000 Dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered practice based in West Oxfordshire. My client are conservation architects who work exclusively on the design of alterations to historic houses, listed buildings, scheduled ancient monuments and buildings in conservation areas.
The ideal candidate will already have post Part 2 experience and ideally relevant exposure to conservation/ historical projects. The practice are AutoCAD users, so good knowledge of the software would be essential to succeed.
On offer is a competitive salary, contribution towards Part 3 costs, time off for professional study and 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified.
- Several years' experience in a UK practice this can be made up of your year out and post Part 2 experience.
- Ideally you will have relevant conservation experience, but not essential.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Boast design flare and technical capabilities.
- Drivers license and own mode of transport.
- Support the more senior members of the team on the running of projects.
- Living locally to West Oxfordshire.
- Hardworking attitude and the ability to complete work in given time frames.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!