Salary: £40-55,000 Dependant on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a well-established and RIBA chartered practice, who have over 20 years in the industry. My client have grown to medium size and are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge data centres throughout the UK, Europe, and Asia. As part of the role, you will be joining their talented team, typically working in BIM Level 2 where you will participate through all stages of the design process and delivery of project.
This role would suit a Project Architect with substantial UK based experience, who already has a proven track record of designing and delivering large scale Commercial/Industrial projects. Revit/ BIM knowledge would be vital to be successful in the role- as a minimum you should have more than several years working in the software.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits such as regular CPDs in house, team building days out and the opportunity to work remotely for part of the week.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with substantial live Revit project experience.
- Knowledge of the UK building regulations on non-residential buildings.
- Understanding and expertise of the specification process and NBS software.
- Several years UK based experience working on large scale Commercial/ Industrial projects.
- A track record of running projects across all RIBA plan stages of work.
- Able to manage own workloads whilst still maintaining a high level of work.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Boast design flare and strong technical capabilities.
- Motivated and hard working.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Ideally you will have a proven history of career longevity with previous practices.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!