Senior Architectural Technologist Job in North London
A Senior Architectural Technologist job is now available working on education projects. We are seeking an Architectural Technologist with excellent Revit skills to work on science and education projects.
Established 85 years ago, this architecture and engineering practice has a team of 800 architects, engineers, planners and interior designers working across Canada, the US, the UK and UAE. The team in London is modest so this opportunity is available on a hybrid or remote basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop technical designs
- Ensure works meet quality standards, project timelines and budget requirements
- Evaluate site conditions and perform site surveys where required
- Coordinate with contractors, consultants and relevant authorities to address concerns and deliver solutions
- Perform design activities including programming, code research material and building systems
- Use Revit to a high standard daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) or working towards an Architectural Technologist Qualification
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in similar roles
- Strong knowledge of Buildings Regulations and Technical Building Design
- Must have experience in education sector projects, multi-disciplinary experience is beneficial
- Must live within commutable distance of the studio
- High proficiency in Revit is essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- Hybrid/remote working
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development support
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Employee assistance program.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technologist Job in North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13969) #LI-AT1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote