Exedra Architects are a small RIBA Chartered Practice working on a variety of residential and commercial projects. Our residential work involves individual high end residential homes to volume house building with a variety of commercial work.
We are seeking an ARB/RIBA qualified Architect and an Architectural Technologist to work with us in our studio in Shepperton, Surrey.
As a small office successful candidates will have the opportunity to be involved throughout all RIBA work stages on various schemes.
Responsibilities will be:
• Preparing and presenting technical 2D/3D design solutions using Revit LT/AutoCAD and hand drawings.
• Produce construction and tender packages.
• Undertake technical research into products and building materials.
• visit sites to carryout inspections, site progress and analysis of build work and defects.
• Assist with the detailed design process.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Good knowledge of UK building regulations.
• A minimum of 1 year UK office experience.
• Registered ARB/RIBA or CIAT Architectural Technician or working towards qualification.
• Confident working in technical design and construction stages.
• A good eye for detail and think 3 dimensionally.
• Good hand sketching skills.
• Proficient in Revit LT/AutoCAD.
• Able to work using your own initiative.
• Have great communication and presentation skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English.
Salary commensurate with experience.
CV and work examples to be submitted with the application in pdf format with an expectation of salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large interest in this role, it is not possible to feedback to all candidates individually.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks – please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
No agencies please.