Architectural Director Job in Central London
An Architectural Director job is now available in an award winning AJ100 practice in Central London. This role will see you working directly with clients on healthcare projects.
Established 70 years ago, this multi-disciplinary practice has offices across the UK and worldwide. This is great opportunity for a Healthcare Architect with substantial experience to join a well placed and recognised practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Clinical engagement, establish and maintain excellent client relationships
- Lead project teams on large scale complex healthcare projects
- Liaise with clients and display clinical engagement skills
- Supervise more junior team members if required
- Report to Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified with a minimum of 10 years' experience post qualification
- Extensive experience in the healthcare sector is essential
- Excellent Revit skills
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Excellent clinical engagement skills
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of UK planning and construction regulations.
What you get back
- Salary of £65,000 - £75,000 (flexible for more experience candidates)
- 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Flexible working potential
- Private medical with health cash plan
- Profit share
- Death in service.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Director Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14036) #LI-AT1