Part 2 Architectural Assistant
My client is one of Lincolnshire's leading Architectural practices, having been established for over 30 years and they have a number of exciting new roles for Architectural staff due to growth within the business! They are client focused and work on a wide range of sector inclusive of the Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Agricultural, Educational and Industrial sectors.
With this role you should have several years' experience in practice and an excellent understanding of the UK building and planning regulations. You should also boast strong design flare and good technical skills.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work for a successful client who is eager to help you with development, progression and give you career longevity.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Part 2 qualified and degree recognised by RIBA.
- At least 1 years UK based experience- this can be your Part 1 year out.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, and ideally Revit.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Experience in relevant sectors would be preferred.
- Partake in the running of projects.
- Liaise with clients and the design teams.
- Play a key role in the development of design proposals.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Support the more Senior staff in all design stages of projects.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!