Senior Architectural Technologist
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £38-40,000 Dependant one experience
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be supporting a consultancy, planning and design practice based in North Yorkshire, who specialise in rural land and property. Some of my clients portfolio of work includes commercial enterprises, housing developments, estates, masterplans, country homes, leisure and tourism projects.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience working across relevant sectors and have proficiency in AutoCAD and ideally Revit too.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits such as a discretionary bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, flexible working arrangements and your birthday off!
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architectural Technologist:
- Substantial post qualification experience working in relevant sectors to those listed.
- Boast strong technical capabilities which are shown throughout your portfolio.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills and ideally, good Revit skills.
- Support the Director across all stages of projects.
- Mentor the more junior members of the team and support with training.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartership.
- Living within a commutable distance of North Yorkshire.
- A strong desire to work on rural land and property projects.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send YOUR CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!