HB Architects are a RIBA Chartered Practice well-established in Rugby, Warwickshire. We are a team of 12 enthusiastic and close-knit individuals seeking someone to join our team.
We are looking for a qualified Architect with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience post Part lll to join our friendly, engaging, and collaborative working environment. We deliver a diverse portfolio of projects and work on varying project scales from domestic extensions, new build residential developments, world class sporting environments, educational and healthcare settings, and larger commercial projects in the hotel and leisure sectors.
We are looking for a candidate who is confident and self-motivated with good communication skills, a proven ability to lead a project from inception to completion and experience in detailed design solutions. As part of the role, you will enjoy a mix of responsibilities and tasks including:
- Working closely with the team to help deliver projects at all levels of the RIBA Work stages.
- Dealing with local planning authorities and other statutory bodies.
- Helping clients to develop their briefs.
- Be an active member of the studio environment, helping mentor Part I & II Architectural Assistants.
- Participate and contribute to the CPD programme.
- Supporting the Directors in delivering projects at all stages including feasibilities to win new work.
If interested, we’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A comprehensive working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit (ongoing training will be provided).
- Proven track record of project delivery and site experience.
- Desire to develop your career and professional development.
In return we can offer an excellent employment package with potential for career progression with us. We offer a competitive salary in the range of £45,000 - £55,000 per year dependent upon experience, 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days after 5 years employment, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown. We also offer flexible working hours with ability to work from home, discretionary bonus, health insurance scheme, regular social activities and access to salary sacrifice scheme.
Applicants should provide a covering letter, CV and portfolio demonstrating their technical ability to firstname.lastname@example.org
HB Architects Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we support diversity and inclusivity.