Junior Project Manager
Salary: £28-32,000 Dependant on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a well-established and RIBA chartered practice based in Derby, on 3 new appointments for their team. My client offers services to Architectural, Principal Designer and Project Management professionals and work across the Hotel, Hospitality, Healthcare, Pubic and Science sectors.
The ideal candidate will already have a couple of years industry experience working as a Project Manager in a construction setting. You should have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in stakeholder management and be familiar in a client facing role.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits such as health insurance, a company laptop and mobile, regular company paid socials and mental well being activities (just to name a few)!
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Junior Project Manager:
- At least a couple of years' experience working as Project Manager.
- Deliver projects from inception through to completion, with the support of the Senior team.
- Manage subcontractors in line with programmes and budgets.
- Draft risk assessments and method statements.
- Attend meetings on site and ensure documentation is kept up to date- you will eventually be responsible for leading these meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Driver's license and your own car- regular travel around the UK is required.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!