Senior Architect/ Associate
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting an award-winning and progressive practice based in Edinburgh, who due to an increase in work load are looking to expand their team. My client have been operating for over 100 years and have 5 practices situated around the UK and offer their services to Architectural, Master Planning, Interior, Store Planning and Visualisation professionals.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience working at a Senior Architect level and be keen to work towards Associate level. The practice are known for their expertise across the Residential, Leisure, Healthcare, Retail, Student Accommodation, Education and Retail sectors, so previous exposure to this type of scheme would be crucial to succeed in the practice.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the option of part hybrid working.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect/ Associate:
- ARB registered with substantial post qualification experience.
- Current working as a Senior Architect with a keenness to grow to Associate level.
- Relevant project experience to those sectors listed above.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Confident in a client facing role, you will sometimes be the face of the practice when leading client meetings.
- Work closely along side the Director of the practice, ensuring the practice runs smoothly.
- Support and mentor your design team.
- Experienced job runner with exposure across all RIBA stages.
- Ideally you will have strong Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Living within a commutable distance to the Edinburgh studio.
- Boast strong design and technical capabilities.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!