Part II Architectural Assistant Job in West London
A Part II Architectural Assistant job is now available, working on a range of projects with an award winning multi-disciplinary practice, in West London.
Our client is looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or Part III graduate, to work on projects based in Dubai and the middle east. This opportunity will see you work on a multitude of project types, scales and stages, and offer you the opportunity to participate in a growing practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work across all RIBA stages
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Working on projects across a variety of sectors
- Reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate on your progress
- Ensure all work complies with codes and regulations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Practical working experience using Revit and Rhino is essential
- AutoCAD, 3Ds Max and Adobe Suite skills are advantageous
- Knowledge of all RIBA stages
- Minimum 2 years' experience PQE
- Previous experience on international projects, ideally in Dubai/Middle East
- Strong presentation and design skills
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary open, depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension plan
- Social office - regular team drinks, dinners, etc.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14012)