Project Architect Job in West London
A Project Architect job is now available working on a range of projects with an award winning multi-disciplinary practice in West London.
Our client is looking for a Part III Architect to work on a variety of projects based in Dubai and the middle east. This opportunity will see you work on a multitude of project types, scales and stages, and offer you the opportunity to participate in a growing practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work autonomously across all RIBA stages
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Working on projects across a variety of sectors
- Reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate on your progress
- Ensure all work complies with codes and regulations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit and Rhino skills are essential
- AutoCAD, 3Ds Max and Adobe Suite skills are advantageous
- Ability to work across all RIBA stages independently
- Minimum 2 years' experience PQE
- Previous experience on international projects, ideally in Dubai/Middle East
- Strong presentation and design skills
- Project running skills
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary open, depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension plan
- Social office - regular team drinks, dinners, etc.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14013)