Senior Architectural Technologist Job in Ipswich, Suffolk
We are currently working with a top 150 construction consultancy that currently has a Senior Architectural Technologist job available.
The multidisciplinary consultancy is made of 6 offices across the Southwest and South Coast and London and circa 120 staff, they offer design, building surveying, quantity surveying, project management, town planning, and urban design services to a multitude of different sectors including education, residential, commercial, healthcare, and the public sector.
Due to several new projects, they are seeking a Revit-skilled Senior Architectural Technologist to join the team. Initially, this role would require the successful candidate to work remotely whilst the Ipswich office is acquired.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate design, production, and construction package information
- Working with internal and external teams
- Working with planning and building control authorities
- Input of pre-construction information
- Take a lead role in technical stage management
- Use Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Chartered by the Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience
- Strong Revit skills are essential for the role ( a Revit proficiency test is part of the interview process)
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Ability to run technical project stages.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising with years of service up to 27 days)
- Flexible/remote working
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long-term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through the employee assistance helpline
- Exclusive restaurant, travel, and retail discounts
- Access to free independent 1-to-1 financial advice.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technologist Job in Ipswich, Suffolk - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref:14007 ) #LI-DP1