Associate Architect Job in Ipswich, Suffolk
Associate Architect job in Ipswich, working for a top 150 construction consultancy who currently has an Associate Architect job available. This role would involve you taking a lead role in the running of healthcare and education projects.
The multidisciplinary consultancy is made of 6 offices across the Southwest and South Coast and London and circa 120 staff, they offer design, building surveying, quantity surveying, project management, town planning, and urban design services to a multitude of different sectors including education, residential, commercial, healthcare, and the public sector.
Due to several new projects, they are seeking an experienced Senior Architect or Associate architect to join their team. Initially, this role would require the successful candidate to work remotely whilst the Ipswich office is acquired.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop the project brief with clients and work with them to develop the project across all RIBA Stages
- Management of design teams
- Running Projects
- Working on the production of detailing and drawing packages
- Input of pre-construction information
- Working with planning and building control authorities
- Liaise with internal and external consultants
- Work on business development for the office
- Use Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect
- A minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in the UK
- Ability to lead design teams
- Ability to lead projects across all RIBA stages
- Strong Revit skills are essential for the role (A Revit proficiency test is part of the interview process)
- Experience with Education or Healthcare projects
- Confident working directly with clients
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising with years of service up to 27 days)
- Flexible/remote working
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long-term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through employee assistance helpline
- Exclusive restaurant, travel, and retail discounts.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Ipswich, Suffolk- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14008) #LI-DP1