We are a SW London Studio searching for an Architect (newly qualified or experienced) with experience gained in a UK office.
Our projects include an historic central London hotel, Residential, Health club fitouts as well as private houses and extensions. We actively seek exciting and rewarding projects and welcome applications from individuals looking for project ownership and a passion for design and detailing. A drive to generate new Business is key.
A good working knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations is expected. Experience across all RIBA workstages is preferred. Understanding of Planning Policies across key London boroughs required.
We are a ‘hands-on’ studio and candidates would typically enjoy the following:
- Client interaction and relationship development.
- Brief formulation and design development with clients.
- Design & Concept ideas.
- Coordination with design team, structures, M&E, PH, energy advisors.
- Coordination with client direct suppliers.
- Tendering of works.
- Job running on site with Contract Administration.
- Site visits as required to deliver the proposals.
- Business Development with referral bonus.
- Be encouraged to participate in RIBA and other competitions.
We are PC based using AutoCad, Adobe Suite, Sketchup and freehand drawing skills.
You must have the right to work in the UK now and for the foreseeable future.
Salary is up to £42k.
- Company pension - Employer matched contribution
- CPD included
- Modern office and facilities
- Bicycle parking and showers
- Discretionary performance based bonus
- Social events.
This is an office based role. 37.5 hour week.
No agencies please, no calls, no emails please.
Send in your application with examples of work in a pdf no larger than 5mb.