Senior Architect Job in Dublin, Ireland
Senior Architect job available in Dublin, Ireland! Seeking an experienced Senior Architect or Architectural Technologist looking to relocate who has strong experience in the delivery of complex projects! Offering €65,000 to €80,000 with benefits!
Our client's multidisciplinary team offers a wealth of experience and has been established for over 30 years, offering an end-to-end service, from concept design to completion on site and everything between. With a varied portfolio, this practice specialises in residential, social housing, data centres, commercial, education, and healthcare projects, and more.
The last 18 months have seen this practice grow in staff numbers across all three offices and with bigger plans for growth they are now looking to add Senior Architects or Senior Architectural Technologists in each office to support with the delivery of projects and to play a key part in the practice's future plans.
Role & Responsibilities
- Directly supporting and working alongside the Associate Directors on various projects throughout all project stages
- To lead and deliver medium to large-scale projects across a variety of sectors and locations
- Meeting with clients and visiting sites as required
- Checking/overseeing drawings produced by your team, all projects are carried out using Revit, and most recently to BIM Level 2
- Supporting your own team throughout all stages of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant architectural degree in architecture or architectural technology with a minimum of 10 years' experience PQE
- Experience in delivering medium to large-scale complex projects
- Strong design and technical knowledge
- Skilled in dealing with clients, contractors and ideally have some business development experience
- Contract administration experience is essential
- Confident in leading teams through all project stages
- Revit is a bonus, but not essential
- Must have a driving licence due to project locations
- Fantastic written and verbal English.
What you get back
- €65,000 - €80,000
- Relocation costs covered
- Office hours 9am to 5.30pm, with an early finish Friday at 1.30pm
- Flexible working options, 3 days per week required in office
- Good work life balance
- Further benefits to be released after settling in period (pension, healthcare and more)
- Automatic profit share enrolment after 5 years of employment
- Career development and growth opportunities.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Dublin, Ireland - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14002)